breathe. i finally have time to breathe. i’ve been itching to write and i have had so many ideas of what to write but i just haven’t taken the time to just sit down and write.. and i feel bad, but at the same time i shouldn’t? i feel like i shouldn’t because forcing myself to write never made me happy and my words never ever come out the way i want them to, so i guess that break i had was good for me.
just to catch me-from-the-future up with what’s been goin’ on with me the past couple weeks or so:
- you forced your parents to watch Moana with you and you’re pretty sure they loved it
- you cried because the short hit you in the feels a lot + Moana’s crazy relatable… and to watch it with your parents made it even more special
- finals week was hectic but also kind of cool because you bonded with your roommates a lot
- lots of late night conversations
- cookies forever
- dumplings are great
- yelling at each other is fun
- aren’t you glad you found the best roommates ever?
- downtown disney + Moana again with your roommates (:
- signing up for dance class was spontaneous as hell; we’ll see how this goes
- get excited for PACN!!!!!
- more responsibilities at work????
- idk you’re kind of getting more hours + you’re currently being trained to open the store, so that’s cool
- adulting’s weird
- yay for credit cards
- but also nay for having no money atm and stressin out over Christmas gifts… 4 days before Christmas…
- who let me be an adult idk
- you don’t even have the motivation to get up hella early in the morning + make your own food, smh Jaya
- you kinda had a breakdown the other night because you felt like you haven’t been doing much but now you know better
- distance sucks so you’ve felt lonely a lot
- you realized that the past is in the past and to stop trippin over that. just don’t
- the people who matter and care for you will always be there for you, no matter the distance.
- family’s just as important as friends, even if it feels like they don’t understand you sometimes
x a slightly more appreciative Jaya